Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Getting Down to Social Business
Friday, February 3, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Getting Down to Social Business: The New Business as Usual In The Age of The Collaborative Relationship
Social Media, Social Networks, Mobility and Cloud services are impacting all aspects of life today. While "social" has been driven by personal/consumer enthusiasm, it has carried over to business interactions - external (with customers and prospects) and internally (between colleagues across the organization and with trusted partners).
Topics covered include:
- Changing Corporate Culture to Win Over Customers and Employees in the Social Age
- Big Data and the Social Customer - How to Turn Information into Insights, Interactions and Long Customer Relationships
- The Subscription Economy: Using Clouds, Marketplaces and Social Strategies to Connect with Today's Customer
- ROI: How to determine the value of Social Initiatives to the Organization - How to determine the Value of The Social Customer to the Organization
- Beyond Marketing and Promotion: How Social Initiatives Are Being Used In Overlooked Areas To Help Businesses Compete in Today's Market
- The Collaborative Organization: Tools and Tactics for Interacting in a Multi-channel, Multi-device World
- Paul Greenberg, Author of CRM at the Speed of Light
- Anita Campbell, Publisher, Small Business Trends
- Jeff Nolan, VP of Product Marketing, Get Satisfaction
- Jeanne Hopkins, VP of Marketing, HubSpot
- Robin Carey, CEO of Social Media Today
Questions about registration and attendance contact: